วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2561

Cambodia April 2018

I went out for dinner and came back and see this guy..operation manager he works here for 18 years...he smiles to me so brightly at 8:30 pm...this work attitudes is timeless...
with all day traveling, when I just landed at Siem Reap airport, and took taxi, the driver said, he live in small room with his wife and 2 kids, he said he thought he will get me as a client to see around the town, but I said to him, I come here to work, so in the end, he didnt get any money for my trip here...apart from i paid for taxi fee.... of course I give him tips, but the attitudes of try so hard to earn more money in Siem Reap for majority of people isnt so easy... but I do understand how they feel. I am very lucky and my kids are very lucky that born in Thailand.
i have to try harder.... to smile and appreciate thing from the bottom of my heart... thank you Cambodian people...you bright up my sole...and I keep saying I will be here again, here I am but with business trip...I have to come back for my holidays...


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น