วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2561

First football match, first silver cup , captain team B , my baba

Last night me and Lizie came home late
Me and Patrick was up at 6 am. Half day we spent time at football pitch untill mid day,
while my mum stay with Patrick all day till 8 pm
I stay with Lizie half afternoon
I was our long day ..Patrick wait for us to come home and show us rewards..
I wasnt there when Patrick made his goal..
But something to look at this... his friend Pentor... no one there for him.. his dad work away and his mum just pass away.... 
My mum keep teeling me Patrick.said khun Yai hold on tight the silver cup , khun Yai hold on for hours and hours...while sit and wait for Patrick to continoue his long day match.
Patrick team won medal and silver cup,
this is Patrick first football match, after he practise for 1 month start from 1 hour each day move to 3-4 hours each day..
I said to him i am super pround of him all our family super proud of him
... as well as Lizie , he made this goal and won 1-0
I said medal and silver cup mean something means your passion, hardwork and discipline of practising... but most important thing is your heart baba... you learn.. this is something that no one can do for you...you the one have to earn it..
#EFเป๋าหมายระยะสั้นต่อด้วยระยะยาว
ปล ก่อนนอนแพททริคถามว่าอยากได้ถ้วยทองมาม๊ามันจะขายได้กี่บาทครับ มีความค้าขาย 555
ดีใจยิ่งกว่าลูกติด worldcup.. first mile stone for sport activities
Well done baba
ขอบพระคุณที่จัด match ให้เด็กๆนะคะ
ทุกคน หม่าม้า คุณยาย พี่ลิซซี่
คุณตา คุณย่า คุณพ่อ
ต่างดีใจกับถ้วยเหรียญและเงินของทีม
มันหมายถึงบางสิ่งบางอย่างหมายถึงความรักการทำงานหนักและระเบียบวินัยในการฝึกซ้อมของแพททริคและทืม ... แต่สิ่งที่สำคัญที่สุดคือหัวใจของความเป็นนักกีฬา ... แพททริคพิสูจน์ได้ว่านี่คือสิ่งที่ไม่มีใครสามารถทำเพื่อคุณได้ นอกจากการฝึกฝนที่หนัก..
ขอบพระคุณครูตู่ที่อยู่เคียงค้างเด็กๆค่ะ
Everyone in our family is super pround of you
8 years baba 23 Jul 18








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น