วันพุธที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

หม่าม้าอย่าเว่อออ mama is SOOO DRAMMMMAA

Yesterday evening 13 Oct 16 me and Patrick went to supermarket by taxi, it took us 25 mins from normally 5 mins..then we have time to talk with out any games between us..
Suddenly : motorbike withpretty lady sit at the back pass by
Patrick : Woooow she is pretty than mama, actually mama is not pretty at all ( hahaha I think and agreed)
Mama : pretend face to look sad and make my lips like fish
Patrick : has bigg smile and laugh and ask why mama is sad and make such a face like that..
Mama : pretend again to look sad and said to Patrick , once in a while I want my Patrick to think I am pretty with my little grin
Patrick : mama is SOOO DRAMMMMAA in Thai ( หม้าเว่อออออีกแหละ)
Mama : LOL รู้ทันอยู่เรื่ออยยยเลย


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น