วันอังคารที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Patrick and GTA at 6.7 years 31 Aug 16

Last night after fight with Patrick about GTA game...I use tecnique..i will not take to you for 3 days... he play GTA for 30 mins then he change to play lego... and after 60 mins he walked into a bathroom and say sorry
I have liitle cry said... as a mother i can only guide you teach you in the end you are the one who chose in life...
After Patrick become a good boy then argue with Lizie about her teeth and she makes motorbike taxi to wait in the morning for 10 mins...I said this is not acceptable..
I want to log my memories...this time with my kids...i might forgot this one day..
After busy night we play a vocab game card instead of reading a story tale..
Lizie got 26 scores
Patrick got 20 scores
It was super fun and we had super laugh
31 Aug 16 Lizie 7.7 Patrick 6.7


 I use this tecnique....I might be wrong, after he kick and threw his transtrum badly on me..I give in the phone ( my mum bought for him)..then I stop..I said I will not talk to you for 3 days..since you think you are a big boy now..then he continue playing after 30 mins i think he stop and change to play lego..and after 30 mins he walked to me and say sorry....this world and this age all these gaming , drug ,alcohol are around us, I will not force my kids to not do so but I will let them know it is extreamly bad..and they can decide from themselves to chose not to do so the will have to come from thier judement not me


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น